Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Many things...

Muchas gracias a todas y cada una de vosotras por todos vuestros mensajes y deseos, ¡como siempre me han hecho muchísima ilusión!:-)

Many thanks to each and every one of you for your lovely messages and wishes which, as always, made me very happy! :-)

Y para los que no le conocen, este es el hombre en cuestión, en aquel mismo viaje a Granada…

And for those of you who don’t know the man in question, here he is, on that very trip to Granada…



Entre tiempo he cumplido los 20+10, los veinte-diez, y he pasado a otra decada de mi vida!! :-) Ha sido súper divertido, y… me regalaron una camera digital! Yuhhu!! :-) Así que ya he sacado un montón de fotos y podré poneros muchas más en el futuro. Aquí me tenéis en mi fiesta con mi pastel de cumple, hehe. Gracias a todos que habéis estado y por el regalo, y los que no podían estar, os he echado de menos, a ver si nos vemos pronto!

In the meantime I have celebrated my 20+10th birthday, my twenty-tenth, and so have entered a new decade of my life! ;-) It was lots of fun and… I was given a new digital camera! Yuhhu! :-) I have already taken loads of photos and will be posting many more in the future. Here’s a photo of me at my birthday dinner with my birthday cake ;-) Thanks to everyone who came and for the present, and to those of you who couldn’t be there: I missed you!



Y ahora “al grano” (cosas “punto” por supuesto)! Desde el último post han nacido las pequeñas Fleur y Amélys, están a punto de llegar unos tres bebes más y varias amigas me han dado “la buena noticia”. El primer bebe para quién he tejido ropita es la pequeña Fleur (Flor en francés) que llego 7 semanas antes de previsto con tan solo 1kg300! Le he tejido dos chaquetitas en talla prematura con patucos, y luego uno para cuando sea más grande (6 meses). Lo malo es que aún no tenía camera, así que solo saqué una foto del jersey más grande el día que preste una camera de mi amiga. Aquí lo tenéis:

And now, to get to the point (knitting of course ;-)! Since my last post Fleur and Amélys were born, several other babies are about to arrive and several friends gave me “great news”. There will be no rest for my knitting needles in the near future. The first baby I made something for was Fleur (which means “flower” in French). She was born 7 weeks early, weighing just 1kg300! So, I knitted her two premature size cardigans and two pairs of bootees, as well as a cardigan for when she’s a bit bigger (size 6 mo.). Unfortunately I didn’t have a camera at the time and so I only have a photo of the larger cardigan which I took when a friend lent me her camera:




El segundo bebe, la pequeña Amélys, es la niña de unos de los mejores amigos de J. Le he hecho todo una maletita llena de regalitos. Aquí los tenéis:

The second baby, Amélys, is the daughter of one of J's best friends. I made her an entire mini suitcase full of gifts:











Luego unos buenos amigos nos invitaron a casa, y sabía que era para darnos una muy buena noticia, así que trajimos cava y estos pequeños patucos que hize para celebrarlo! :-)

Next, close friends invited us over and I knew it was to give us great news, so besides a bottle of cava (Spanish equivalent of champagne) we took along these little bootees I made to celebrate! :-)





Por último, estoy haciendo un conjunto para el niño de unos amigos, que nacerá en junio. Es de talla 6 meses para que pueda llevarlo todo en el otoño. Es un jersey con un gorrito y unos calcetines, aunque todavía me falta hacer el segundo!

Finally, I am knitting a set for other friends’ baby boy, due in June. Everything is size 6 months so he can wear them in the autumn. There’s a pullover, a hat and socks, although I still have to make the second sock!



29 comments:

Marisol said...

Hola!! Me encanta tu Blog y me encanta tejer. Me dirias de donde puedo sacar el patron del gorrito de la ultima foto que pusiste? (del conjunto de gorro, patucos y sueter celeste). Quiero hacer uno y no se de donde conseguir el patron.

Saludos!

Muir said...

¡Maravillosos conjuntos! Como siempre, por otra parte :) Puff! Y yo que me quejaba porque tengo dos bebés más en camino para veranito -de otros amigos- :)) Déjame tu mail y te presento a mi peque, porque su papi y yo hemos decidido no poner fotos en internet. Besitos.

Muir said...

¡¡Ahh!! Y feliz cumple 20+10 ;)

papiyoyo said...

Your work is beautiful and it is obvious that you enjoy doing it and the babies will feel that I am sure.

Susi said...

Hola!!!!!!!

Hoy descubri tu blog y lo mire a todo esta muy bueno tejes cosas muy bellas
y me gustaria saber si me podes pasar dos patrones, son de otros años pero estan muy bueno.
January 13 de2006 bufanda enroscada
november 24 2005 saquito cruzado
Mi mail susanapaganelli@msn.com
Muchas gracias.
Cariños Susi

margarida said...

aiiiiiixxx!!! que acabo de descubrir tu blog, y creo que llego un poco tarde...aunque quizás puedas ayudarme...
hace 4 meses q tengo un bebe, y no encuentro ningun jersey q me motive suficiente como para tejerlo. pero hoy, he visto en tu blog el jersey ideal, el del cuello abierto de phildar. he entrado en su web pero no he encontrado el patrón, por favor podrias indicarme dónde lo puedo conseguir?
haces cosas preciosas,
un saludo

Anonymous said...

Semplice e dolce. Sto pensando di iniziare un altro blog o cinque molto presto, e sarò sicuramente prendere in considerazione questo tema. Keep 'em in arrivo!

Anonymous said...

Hello to you all! I'm exited to have become a member of this forum and am looking forward to contributing.

My interests are wide and varied but I reckon my real passion is for music. I love a wide variety such as
Faithless, The Smiths, Enigma, The Cure & The Mission.

I'm always on the lookout for new places to download new music and the best place I have come across is
[url=http://www.iomoio.com/index.php?pid=3140]Iomoio[/url]. Their music is only 15 cents a track so you can save a real fortune. And it's legal!

Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've
put in penning this website. I am hoping to check out the same
high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)
Look into my web-site ; Bodrum apartments for sale

Anonymous said...

It's really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the most recent news.
Feel free to visit my page - Kiinteistöt Turkissa

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about alanya hotels.
Also see my website > immobilien Antalya türkei

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am visiting this web site dailly and get nice data from here all the time.
Look into my web blog - lägenhet i Antalya

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?
Also see my page > immobilienalanya.net

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in
a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!
Here is my web site :: Ferieleilighet Tyrkia

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some
nice practices and we are looking to trade methods with others,
be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
Feel free to visit my web page http://asuntoturkista.net/kiinteistot-bodrum

Anonymous said...

What you published was actually very logical.
But, consider this, suppose you added a little information?
I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean "Many things..." is a little boring. You might look at Yahoo's front page and see how they
create article titles to grab viewers to click. You might try adding a video
or a pic or two to grab readers excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it would bring your website a little bit more interesting.
My web page > asuntoturkista.net

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/purchase-amitriptyline-75-mg-uk.html]purchase amitriptyline 75 mg uk[/URL]

Ismail Alparslan said...

Asunto Turkista
Asunto Alanyasta
immobilien Türkei
immobilien Alanya
Türkei immobilien
villa Türkei
immobilienfirmen türkei
Недвижимость в Турции
купить квартиру в турции
турция алания недвижимость
Квартиры в Турции
Виллы в Турции
земля турции
недвижимость в турции алания махмутлар
Квартиры в Махмутларe
недвижимость в турции алания махмутлар
апартаменты в турции
makelaars Turkije
appartementen turkije
koopwoningen turkije
leilighet Tyrkia
Bostad Turkiet
Tyrkiet Lejligheder
Tyrkiet Ejendomsmægler

alanya da daire
apartments in turkey
apartments in Avsallar
apartments in turkey
villas in Turkey

земля турции said...

Asunto Turkista
Asunto Alanyasta
immobilien Türkei
immobilien Alanya
Türkei immobilien
villa Türkei
immobilienfirmen türkei
Недвижимость в Турции
купить квартиру в турции
турция алания недвижимость
Квартиры в Турции
Виллы в Турции
земля турции
недвижимость в турции алания махмутлар
Квартиры в Махмутларe
недвижимость в турции алания махмутлар
апартаменты в турции
makelaars Turkije
appartementen turkije
koopwoningen turkije
leilighet Tyrkia
Bostad Turkiet
Tyrkiet Lejligheder
Tyrkiet Ejendomsmægler

alanya da daire
apartments in turkey
apartments in Avsallar
apartments in turkey
villas in Turkey

Anonymous said...

Asunto Turkista
Asunto Alanyasta
immobilien Türkei
immobilien Alanya
Türkei immobilien
villa Türkei
immobilienfirmen türkei
Недвижимость в Турции
купить квартиру в турции
турция алания недвижимость
Квартиры в Турции
Виллы в Турции
земля турции
недвижимость в турции алания махмутлар
Квартиры в Махмутларe
недвижимость в турции алания махмутлар
апартаменты в турции
makelaars Turkije
appartementen turkije
koopwoningen turkije
leilighet Tyrkia
Bostad Turkiet
Tyrkiet Lejligheder
Tyrkiet Ejendomsmægler

alanya da daire
apartments in turkey
apartments in Avsallar
apartments in turkey
villas in Turkey

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hello

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

my web page :: internet business make money online

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your website.

my page ... drip coffee

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I
am going to revisit yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.


My website Nike Air Max 2013

Anonymous said...

If perhaps you're seeking one affordable method to whiten your pearly whites, try roasting soft drink. and especially i would say the Gauffre Antik back pack. It is a fairly large bag, and can be carried on the shoulder or personally. Relax seats are bass boat seats which are based on a sofa from a residence. http://www.autosportnation.com/member73926.html

Feel free to visit my web blog; ヴィトン 公式

Anonymous said...

Taiwan has an fabled civilization and hooks up great importance in the market to etiquette.
Slide the open up end into our own sealer and turn on the
alternate. It can sometime be a good option to just have regular Medicare nutritional supplements.
There are bags made of leather, neoprene, cloth, as well as , hard plastic.
http://priozersk.org/prio4nata/000067.jpg.php

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him
as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

My site - mouse Click The up coming website

Anonymous said...

State the universe comes from a massive huge increase.
Thank God there is no predictable formula to help
you interpret them. Everything that struck me is that it has a slick, professional look.
Building a web site map may help motors like google sort out the
content on your internet site. http://laboratorio.
op.ospedale.cremona.it/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=AmosAinsw

Anonymous said...

Buzz up; just recharge your idea of the fashion development.
When researching a good host, make sure these folks agree to well-liked kinds of town.
Succeeding on the specify is the military-style.
They are multipurpose and may help you beautifully appear
in any occasions. http://scriptfan.com/One_Life_To_Are_Located_Dtr_Karen_Just_Take_The_Witness_Are_Part_2