Thursday, May 11, 2006

A new wrap-over top and lots of birthday presents!

I have finished a new wrap-over top, this time for the baby girl one of Julien's cousins is expecting in two weeks time. The pattern is by Sirdar and the yarn I used by Phildar. I am quite happy with the result, although I don't think I would use the same wool for this project again.





















The only other bits of news are 1) that I celebrated my 27th birthday last Saturday and, besides having a fantastic time, also got loads and loads of great presents, including a painting, flowers, books, creams and potions, a perfume, a bikini, several bags, a basket, an inflatable beach chair, ... (you can see them all on the photo! Thank you very much everyone!!! :-) I had a great day, evening and night!) and 2) that I did my theory test for my driving license on Tuesday and was told on Wednesday that I passed! Yippeee! I should have my first driving lessons next week!

6 comments:

Silvia said...

Oh Hanna! No sabía que había sido tu cumple!MUCHAS FELICIDADES!Un besote enorme y 27 tirones de orejas!

betty said...

Muchas felicidades!!! VEndrás a la próxima quedada?? Hbrá que traerte algún regalito, no??? :)

Isa said...

Guau!! Cuántos regalos!
Y sobre el jersey de bebé nada nuevo que decirte, que te ha quedado precioso, como siempre.
Besos!

Booteeful said...

Gracias chicas! Sí, espero venir a la proxima quedada, pero con mi organisación tan caótica nunca se sabe... :-P Besos wapas!

nadine said...

Hanna!!! que es eso de no avisar de tu cumple!!!! muchísimas felicidades wapetona, y que cumplas muchos más!!

greno said...

Happy birthday chica !!!
Je suis nulle, j'ai oublié la date, que je t'avais pourtant demandée :-(
27 bises !
Béa