Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Greek honey, chickens and a serious wool addiction

First and foremost:

A great big thank you to Doina for sending me the very best honey in the world, all the way from Athens! Not only is the jar very stylish (as you can all see!) but the honey is absolutely delicious! So muchas, muchas gracias! :-)


Besides the delicious jar of honey, I am also very excited about the pair of chickens my friend and I found in town a few days ago. I have decided they look like me and my man- of course you can all guess who is who! ;-) Although some people might think I am slighly insane to get excited about papier-mâché chickens, I cannot help but feel they fit perfectly into our living room! Here are some photos so you can see for yourselves:



Finally, y esto para mis amigas de Barcelona Knits, os pongo una foto de la cesta que tengo en el salon con toda mi lana.... y otra de lo que hay dentro...y como ya dijimos tantas veces, como la tipica "tejedora"....NO TENGO LANA!!! ;-) Necesito mas y mas y mas...


There you go- next time I announce (like any "true" knitter) that I desperately need more wool, nobody will believe me!

7 comments:

lawryde said...

What makes Athens honey so good?

Booteeful said...

No idea: the ingredients are in Greek!

barcababy said...

Oh!!! I am really getting into your blog! First the pickies of honey, and then the chickens!! I love it! Cant wait to get my up and set up a link! ;-)

nadine said...

jeje me encanta la cesta!!!

betty said...

jejeje, no me extraña que digas eso! si es qeu ahí casi no hay lana! :P

mumberlin said...

Love the chickens - ooops! you're not clucky, are you?

Isa said...

Hanna, me han encantado tus pollitos!!
Wow, cuánta lana!! Yo ayer compré la lana que me faltaba para tejer el sweater de bebé. Te he mandado un mail.