Saturday, October 29, 2005

Age test

This is what I received this morning:

This was developed as an age test by an R&D department at Harvard University.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without making a mistake.The average person over 40 years of age can't do it!

1. This is this cat
2. This is is cat
3. This is how cat
4. This is to cat
5. This is keep cat
6. This is an cat
7. This is old cat
8. This is person cat
9. This is busy cat
10. This is for cat
11. This is forty cat
12. This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down.

(Hihi... I know, it's very silly, but still quite funny :-)

5 comments:

betty said...

We used to play a similar game when we were at school. Read all the words, from one to 14, followed by "café" real fast, and then only the first column, from bottom to top:

1. café café
2. del café
3. cuento café
4. el café
5. con café
6. pelo café
7. el café
8. tomando café
9. estoy café
10. te café
11. que café
12. hora café
13. media café
14. hace café

silly! :P

Jeanne said...

That was very funny! I am - yes - over 40 - I do not consider myself an "OLD" person however.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Booteeful said...

Hihi, yes, silly but funny Betty! ;-) And Jeanne, you're right, I thought it was stupid too to refer to "over fourties" as old people, but then as I said, the whole thing is a bit silly, really! ;-) I'm 26 and it managed to keep me busy too, sat here in my pajamas reading the whole thing out loud, very seriously and carefully... ;-)

anna said...

jeje... funny, your riddle got me as well ;)

have you seen laurie's blog as well? http://laurielo.blogspot.com/ maintenant c'est a sylvie de s'y mettre!

xx

greno said...

Hola ! Très rigolote ta blague !
J'ai rajouté un lien vers ton blog sur le mien...
Hasta luego !